ColasCanada Inc. offers a Student Partnering Program to assist students with the cost of tuition and books, as well as providing summer work opportunities in their field of study and an assigned mentor to give each student guidance and advice.
ColasCanada Inc. manages eight road construction/maintenance companies across the country:
- Terus Construction Ltd. in British Columbia and the Yukon
- Canadian Road Builders throughout western Canada
- E Construction Ltd. in Alberta and the Northwest Territories
- Standard General Inc. in Calgary and Edmonton
- Wapiti Gravel Suppliers in Grande Prairie
- Consolidated Construction Company Ltd. in Saskatchewan and Sintra Inc. in Quebec
What is the Student Partnering Program?
- A program designed to recruit high quality committed individuals to insure the longevity of the ColasCanada group of companies.
- A program designed to assist students with the cost of their education while offering them ongoing benefits through employment with the ColasCanada group.
- A program that provides a loan for each year of full time study in selected fields of specialization, for up to a four year period.
For additional information on this program, please see the Student Brochure. To apply for the Student Partnering Program, print off the Application Form and provide with your resume or send in to Human Resources in Edmonton.